Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sail//AWOLNATION




Finally cleaned my room, getting organized and fixing my GPA.

That, and doing more artwork to get into a nice college :) We're going to SCAD, an art college, this spring break to check out the campus for me! So, I'm really excited.

Fashion, on the other hand, has been set to the side a little bit! I've been so exhausted in the morning to wear "nice things" to school, even if I put them out the night before. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? I'm waiting it out until I get a pair of boots, I feel as if even though I have so many clothes they don't reflect my current style. Last summer I was very girly, all dresses and florals, and before that I was a little edgy scene-ish girl. Now, I'm kindof in the middle, with more of an edgy, yet feminine style, and none of my clothes reflect that! I guess I should wait it out a little bit and I'm sure I'll get inspiration soon.

Today I went to Caribou Coffee with one of my best friends, Nathan. He broke up with his boyfriend yesterday, so we went for coffee to talk and cheer him up. it's good to get out of the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment