Saturday, March 26, 2011

Haircuts.



Today, I got a haircut. It's basically how I've been wearing it the last few weeks, I've started parting my hair in the middle which looks nice-r? It looks a bit too mature, so I'm not sure how long it'll stay before I chop it up to some bangs.

Yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday. What I planned on doing for him was ruined by a good friend of ours and my ex, they saw us going on a romantic date to a little cafe nearby and followed us. Not to mention, they decided to sit down and watch us eat, too! It completely ruined the whole experience, but I'm glad I got to be with him for a while. Afterward, he and I drove back to his forest and basically talked the whole time (I swear!) I planned on taking pictures, but I forgot to grab my camera that morning. Next weekend, I definitely will try to hang out with him again and take pictures. We don't have any, and we're both really artistic people, so it's like UM, WE'RE STUPID.


This is the only picture I got of him, it's really bad because we were rushing back to my car barefoot on this semi-muddy path, and I just snatched it really quickly with my cell phone! He's absolutely adorable, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment