Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yesterdays.



Yesterday, I hung out with a good friend of mine, Jessica, at her house. She lives right on a creek and woods, it's so picturesque! I really love it where she lives, even if she's about a 4 minute drive from my house, the dynamic of her neighborhood is completely different. It's so lovely out there!

She's also my photography partner in crime. Her and I take pictures of each other when we get sick of not having a tripod. I really need to get one one of these days...



That's my favourite picture she took of me the whole day. It's not my favorite outfit by all means! I got really lazy that day, most of the day I was rockin' the pajamas.





I don't like how I edited this picture, I re-did it, but I got lazy and decided to put this one up instead. Isn't it funny how life works that way?


But I need to go, I'm getting pretty tired, and I have some Avatar to go see with my boyfriend tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment